NIGERIA BUSINESS FORUM IN LUXEMBOURG a.s.b.l.
The Nigerian Business Forum in Luxembourg (NBFL) Asbl is a Luxembourg based Non Governmental, apolitical, non religious and Nonprofit Forum established in response to the need to identify, create strengthen and promote cooperation between industrialists and key market players in strategic industrial sectors in the Nigerian and abroad markets.
- Support companies interested in doing business in Nigeria, and Nigerian companies interested in doing business abroad;
- Providing information and first-hand experience accounts;
- Foster commercial ties between Nigerian and the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg business groups;
- Contribute to the further development of the economic, financial and commercial relations between the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and Nigeria;
- Function as an information inter-continental gateway interlinking business leaders in collective partnerships and joint commercial ventures;
- Providing information and first-hand experience accounts to business groups in the respective jurisdictions;
- Provision of Business Support Service to Business delegations visiting the Nigerian and Grand Region economic jurisdictions;
- Promotion of co-operation between Chambers of Commerce and professional federations of the two countries;
- Providing assistance in building of bilateral relations in the sectors of research, higher education, legal cooperation and cultural exchange.
In pursuit of all its objectives, NBLF has been streamlined to function as:
- An information hub providing strategic business information that can readily be accessed by its members and users of its services;
- Business information clearing-house, working with experts and consultants offering qualified insights on market jurisdiction conditions in Nigerian and abroad;
- Intermediate between players in the respective market jurisdictions in fields ranging from brand and product marketing, market expansion, technical, scientific and cultural cooperation and promotion of tourism.